СЕВЕРНЫЙ ПОЛЮС 1 was the first Soviet manned drifting station used for scientific hydrological and geographical research of polar area.
The North Pole-1 polar station was opened on June 6, 1937 some 20 kilometers from the North Pole and operated for 9 months, during which the ice floe travelled 2,850 kilometers. The expedition ended 75 years ago – on February 19, 1938 the Soviet ice breakers took four polar explorers – hydrobiologist Piotr Shirshov, geophysicist Yevgeny Fiodorov, radioman Ernst Krenkel and the leader Ivan Papaninov – from the station close to the eastern coast of Greenland.
515-24 Ronda Swiss
3,5 mn K1 Saphir
Dual Time, 24 Hours indicator, counter date, Super luminova, exhibition case back, Screw in crown
Shipment 24/48 H
There are no reviews yet.